These are the Community Guidelines while playing at ARK Survivalism
Administrative Action will be applied when:
- Any form of hacking / cheating / exploiting is detected.
- this includes Building in the mesh / using dinos in the mesh.
- Using any hack that makes a base unraidable
- Using Offline Raid Protection to protect online players.
- Personal attacks/insults/remarks are seen anywhere in the community.
- Misuse of the F5 in-game Feedback Reporting feature. Do not make any false reports or spam lies about your enemys.
- Giving any false reporting to admins, this includes lying to admins, wasting admins time with misinformation or trying to manipulate administrative actions.
Discord & Chat Rules:
- Heated talk is allowed in ARK game chat only. This includes generic name-calling and adult language. However Personal attacks/insults/remarks will not be tolerated.
- Do not bring heated gameplay into other discord channels, NAME CALLING IS NOT ALLOWED in any other discord channels besides ARK in-game chat. This includes DMs / Private messages to players who share our discord server.
- Failing to use F5 in-game feedback to Report an accusation of anyone that's cheating. Do not use other communication channels to report people that you 'think' are cheating.
*Administrative actions may include getting Kicked, Muted, or banned without warning.
There are no rules that shall govern your gameplay.